Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Adorations - Amun



Since I made one for Khonsu & Mut, I also had to make one for Amun. The whole Theban triad is now complete! It was also through Amun that I came to know Khonsu, so I wanted to honor him as well. I have a great love for Amun :-)

I adore You, Great God, Whose Name is Unknown
I adore You, Who Conceals Himself
I adore You, Lord of All
I adore You, Transcendent
I adore You, King of Kings
I adore You, Ruler of Rulers
I adore You, Divine Judge
I adore You, Without Equal
I adore You, Who Created Gods and Mankind
I adore You, Who Raised High the Sky
I adore You, Father of Many
I adore You, Creator
I adore You, Primordial One
I adore You, Who Makes the Light
I adore You, Who Lives for All Eternity
I adore You, King of the Gods
I adore You, Mut's Beloved
I adore You, Father of Khonsu
I adore You, Sole One
I adore You, Of Pre-Existence
I adore You, All-Embracing
I adore You, Lord of Breath
I adore You, Beautiful-faced
I adore You, Perfect of Form
I adore You, Like the Wind
I adore You, Unbegotten
I adore You, Rich in Names
I adore You, Who Created All that Exists
I adore You, King of Eternity
I adore You, Enduring One
I adore You, Sustainer
I adore You, Preserver
I adore You, Falcon-formed
I adore You, Ruler of All Gods
I adore You, King of Heaven
I adore You, Unique One
I adore You, First Born
I adore You, Brilliant Flame
I adore You, Lord of the Double Plumes
I adore You, Who Makes Himself into Millions
I adore You, The Ba of All
I adore You, Great Honker
I adore You, Self-Created One
I adore You, Lord of Everlastingness
I adore You, Lover of Strength
I adore You, Lord to the Limit
I adore You, Life-Giver
I adore You, Breath-Giver
I adore You, Mysterious One
I adore You, Advocate for the Poor
I adore You, Lord and Ruler Of Luxor and Thebes
I adore You, Lord of Thrones
I adore You, Ruler of the Two Lands
I adore You, Giver of Oracles
I adore You, Lord of the Silent
I adore You, Father of All Things
I adore You, Lord of Victory
I adore You, Ram-Headed
I adore You, High God
I adore You, United with Ra
I adore You, Who Creates Light
I adore You, Lord of the Sky
I adore You, Bull of Your Mother 1
I adore You, Mysterious of Form
I adore You, Lord of Ma'at
I adore You, Consort of Amunet
I adore You, Shining One
I adore You, Who Has Completed His Moment 2
I adore You, Ruler of Earth
I adore You, United with Ra
I adore You, Ineffable One
I adore You, Who Hears the Prayers of All
I adore You, Rescuer
I adore You, Who Turns to Mercy
I adore You, The Beloved One
I adore You, Hidden One
I adore You, Amun.
The One, my Everything.


--Asterope

1 Kamutef
2 Kematef

No comments:

Post a Comment